Tuesday, June 17, 2014

CRUEL AUSTRALIAN POLICIES ARE AN ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS!


I am a person who is unconnected from all family to a degree.   I was taken from my mother when I was four months old and I have never really recovered to become an individual who has lived out of 100% of my spirit. 

I have always overwhelmingly felt different and held back from becoming my best self I could be.  I had to work over time to work out how you did things in the world.


I believe the (forced) ADOPTION procedures occurring in Australia at present are a complete disregard and a contempt for the basic human rights of a 'child' and this new government legislation has resulted in tragic and permanent ongoing abusive pattern phenomena knowingly thrust by GOVERNMENT upon both children and family. 

 The suffering of this degree is incurable with out change to these DARK AGES LAWS for all involved. This is genocidal because it does not heal anything. It is a fallacy if you believe a child forgets - THEY DON'T FORGET!

I have lived the pain I speak about here, I am further traumatized to think that the government is breeding another generation of children who are going to be filled with anger and frustration.  Nothing changes under the sun where children's feelings are concerned and the effects of this on a community in the future. 

Present Legislation
ALL PAST LEGISLATION

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: